1. Those who choose to enjoy life without observing their surrounding will see the consequences.
2. Don’t expect to treat someone differently in a negative way and then ask for a favor.
3. Ignore me and you may need me later.
4. Don’t restrain me from my daily needs as a form of control.
5. If you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.
Proud to be a Latina American
Do your homework and continue to learn. School doesn’t stop when you leave the building or upon graduation… it goes on forever.
Latino American History Month: 9/15- 10/15