Vitamins are essential to our livelihood. When in doubt get your bloodwork done. Some issues can be resolved with a daily multivitamin. Keep it simple and do not over do it, or you could have a little too much in you.
Want to slow down the aging process just a little. Here is my regimen:
- I consume my vitamins every morning and other medicine as needed nd recommended by my doctor. Always follow doctor’s advice.
- Meditate on things that can be changed and focus on the now, where I want to be will come.
- Relax with some tv time or a book for about 1-2 hours a day.
- Challenge myself, but do not over do it.
- Pray and send a special blessing to an individual even if in the form of meditation.
- Eat a balanced diet/hydrate- A full Four Portion Controlled Meal is recommended.
- Some exercise is better than none.
- Call your loved ones or send a message to them collectively.