How can you have so much biotin in your system from food, yet you have stunted hair growth? Around this time of the year, I trimmed my hair from APL to SL and it has not recovered, well at least not in my eyes. It has been a year.
Years later, I am going back to my old regimen from Hair Survival Guide 101. You can find the book on Amazon.com/csgonzalez1
I will use the same challenge that I initiated last year: Castor Oil Challenge.
In this challenge, I will :
- apply castor oil 3 times a week to my scalp.
- Moisturize and seal my ends.
- Minimize the amount of chemicals I apply to my hair to every 6 months.
- wear a protective style 5 times a week.
- Protect my hair before bed.
Everything else will be regular routines that work.